In this policy:
- “we” or “MOVE-SMOOTH ” means MOVE-SMOOTH or any related company providing you with our services.
- “you” means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website
- “services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website.
2. Other policies applying to our services
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URLs of the pages you visit
- if you provide it, your email address.
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines except for the reasons set out below in this section. We do not sell information which identifies you personally. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query or order form, we will use the information only for the purposes that you authorised. Email marketing will only be sent to your email address if you have given your consent. Personal information will be stored and used in accordance with Telecom’s Terms and Conditions.
MOVE-SMOOTH’s website may place a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A “cookie” is a file which allows Telecom to track and target the interests of users. While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of the site, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. (The management of cookies will be different depending on each user’s PC – refer to your browser help menu for further information).
5. MOVE-SMOOTH customers
If you are a MOVE-SMOOTH customer, MOVE-SMOOTH’s Terms and Conditions apply to your use of MOVE-SMOOTH services. Choose the Terms and Conditions that refer to the Telecom service you use. The relevant Terms and Conditions set out our commitments to you regarding collecting, holding and using information about you.
6. Changing this policy
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website.